英文版儿童诗歌5篇

英文版儿童诗歌5篇

《自然之美》诗人通过第一人称“我”来描述“云”的一连串的动作和形态,使云变得活灵活现。从诗歌的语音层面看,本节采用了双行押韵、句首押韵、头韵等技巧,节奏抑扬顿挫,极富音乐美。下面就是小编给大家带来的英文儿童诗歌,希望能帮助到大家!

英文儿童诗歌1

1.Spring

春天

Sound the flute!

吹起长笛!

Now it's mute;

现在它无声无息

Birds delight

鸟儿欢歌

Day and night;

白昼黑夜。

Nightingale

夜莺高唱

In the dale,

山谷之上,

Lark in sky,

空中云雀,

Merrily

满心喜悦,

Merrily merrily, to welcome in the year.

迎接新年,欢天喜地。

Little boy

小小男孩

Full of joy;

无比欢喜。

Little girl

小小女孩

Sweet and small;

娇小甜蜜。

Cock does crow,

公鸡报晓,

So do you;

你也鸡叫。

Merry voice,

声音愉快,

Infant noise,

婴儿吵闹,

Merrily, merrily, to welcome in the year.

迎接新年,欢天喜地。

Little Lamb

小羔羊儿,

Here I am;

我在这儿。

Come and lick

过来舔舔,我雪白的脖子。

My white neck.

让我摸摸

Let me pull

你柔软的羊毛,

Your soft wool,

让我亲亲。

Let me kiss

你柔润的脸儿,

Your soft face;

欢天喜地,迎接新年。

Merrily, merrily, we welcome in the year.

英文儿童诗歌2

2.Twinkle,Twinkle, Little Star

小星星

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,

一闪,一闪,小星星,

How I wonder what you are!

我多想知道你的模样!

Up above the world so high,

高高地挂在天上,

Like a diamond in the sky.

好像空中的钻石一样。

When the blazing sun is gone,

当炙热的太阳离去,

When he nothing shines upon,

当他不再将大地照亮,

Then you show your little light,

你发出你那阵微小的光艺,

Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

一闪,一闪,闪耀整个晚上。

Then the traveler in the dark

黑暗中的行人

Thanks you for your tiny spark,

感谢你的微光,

How could he see where to go,

他如何能看清道路的方向,

If you did not twinkle so?

如果没有你发出光亮?

In the dark blue sky you keep,

你高挂在深蓝色的夜空,

Often through my curtains peep

经常透过我的窗帘张望,

For you never shut your eye,

你从不闭不上眼睛,

Till the sun is in the sky.

直到太阳出现在天上。

As your bright and tiny spark

你那明澈微弱的光芒,

Lights the traveler in the dark.

为黑暗中的行人照亮,

Though I know not what you are,

但是我还不知道你的模样,

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

一闪,一闪,小星星。

英文儿童诗歌3

3. The Cloud

I bring fresh showers for the thirsting flowers,

我为焦渴的鲜花,从河川,从海洋,

From the seas and the streams;

带来清新的甘霖;

I bear light shade for the leaves when laid

我为绿叶披上淡淡的凉荫,当他们

In their noonday dreams.

歇息在午睡的梦境。

From my wings are shaken the dews that waken

从我的翅膀上摇落下露珠,去唤醒

The sweet buds every one,

每一朵香甜的蓓蕾,

When rocked to rest on their mother's breast,

当她们的母亲绕太阳旋舞时,摇晃着

As she dances about the sun.

使她们在怀里入睡。

I wield the flail of the lashing hail,

我挥动冰雹的连枷,把绿色的原野

And whiten the green plains under,

捶打得有如银装素裹;

And then again I dissolve it in rain

再用雨水把冰雪消溶,我轰然大笑,

And laugh as I pass in thunder.

当我在雷声中走过。

英文儿童诗歌4

4.Daffodils

黄水仙

I wander'd lonely as a cloud

我孤独地漫游,像一朵云

That floats on high o'er vales and hills,

在山丘和谷地上飘荡,

When all at once I saw a crowd,

忽然间我看见一群

A host of golden daffodils;

成簇的金色水仙花,

Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

在树荫下,在湖水边,

Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

迎着微风起舞翩翩。

Continuous as the stars that shine

连绵不绝,如繁星灿烂,

And twinkle on the milky way,

在银河里闪闪发亮,

They stretch'd in never-ending line

它们沿着湖湾的边缘

Along the margin of a bay:

延伸成无穷无尽的一行;

Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

我一眼看见了一万朵,

Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

在欢舞之中起伏荡漾。

The waves beside then danced; but they

粼粼波光也在跳着舞,

Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

水仙的欢欣却胜过水波;

A poet could not but be gay,

与这样快活的伴侣为伍,

In such a jocund company:

诗人怎能不满心欢乐!

I gazed-and gazed-but little thought

我久久凝望,却想象不到

What wealth the show to me had brought:

这奇景赋予我多少宝藏,——

For oft, when on my couch I lie

每当我躺在床上,

In vacant or in pensive mood,

或心神迷茫,或默默沉思,

They flash upon that inward eye

它们常在我心灵中闪现,

Which is the bliss of solitude;

那是孤独之中的福祉;

And then my heart with pleasure fills,

于是我的心便涨满幸福,

And dances with the daffodils.

和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

英文儿童诗歌5

1.As I Grow Older

我长大了

It was a long time ago.

那是很多年以前。

I have almost forgotten my dream.

我几乎要忘记了我的梦。

But it was there then,

可它仍然在,

In front of me,

在我眼前,

Bright like a sun-

光亮如太阳——

My dream.

我的梦。

And then the wall rose,

后来升起了一堵墙,

Rose slowly,

慢慢地升起,

Slowly,

慢慢地,

Between me and my dream.

把我和我的梦隔断。

Rose until it touched the sky-

墙升起直抵天际——

The wall.

高墙壁立。

Shadow.

阴影笼罩。

I am black.

我黑了。

I lie down in the shadow.

我扑倒在黑暗中。

No longer the light of my dream before me

我再也没有梦的光亮

Above me.

在眼前,在上方。

Only the thick wall.

只有厚厚的墙。

Only the shadow.

只有阴影。

My hands!

我的手!

My dark hands!

我黑黑的手!

Break through the wall!

捅破那堵墙!

Find my dream!

捞回我的梦!

Help me to shatter this darkness,

击穿这黑暗,

To smash this night,

粉碎这黑夜,

To break this shadow

打破这阴影

Into a thousand lights of sun,

打出一千个太阳的光亮,

Into a thousand whirling dreams

打出一千个眩晕的梦

Of sun!

啊,太阳!